Tuesday 11 July 2017

Alibaba write unimaginable words to his wife As She Turned 48

Alibaba's wife, Mary (born Oshareme Ovu-Ovu) is celebrating turning 48 years old today.
The comedian, who fondly refers to his wife as ‘Mummymary’ shared beautiful pictures of his wife on his Instagram page.
“Happy birthday to my MTO. You turn a year older today and I pray that God will make all your desires come to fruition. Please when you are less busy later today drop by @mummymary_ and wish her a happy birthday for me. She has been a friend, a lover, an adviser, a mother of my kids, a prayer warrior, a financial consultant, jokes screener, jokes supplier, family glue, babe, marketer, my PR manager, Personal Assistant, my wife and the real Olori. Happy birthday Ochuko.”
Screenshot of more of his posts below;


        Happy Birthday 

No comments:

Designed by Nairateam NG.